Concrete Polishing Minneapolis, MN | Best Prices at the Best Quality
Polished concrete is changing the world’s perspective on residential, commercial, and industrial concrete surfaces. Compared to other materials, this requires less maintenance and repairs. It maintains its shine even without waxing or buffing. This is a highly recommended concrete solution among concrete flooring contractors Minneapolis and is a certified high traction surface. No matter what type of slab you want polished, be it indoors or out, polishing it is definitely a cost-effect, appealing, and durable option.
Why Choose to Polish Concrete?
If you are not quite sure why concrete floor polishing is an appropriate option for you, here are good reasons why it is a better choice than any other options available today:
- Versatile – Any concrete surface can be polished. Residential, commercial, or industrial properties can benefit from polished concrete floors. It works both indoors and out.
- Durable – Because it is made of concrete, durability is guaranteed. With minimal maintenance and use, it could last up to 10 years.
- Eco-friendly – Whether it is during installation or maintenance, no hazardous chemicals are needed on polished concrete. If properly polished and sealed, mold, mildew, or any allergen would not breed on the surface. It is an energy-efficient option that can improve the quality of air indoors.
- Economical – Compared to other concrete flooring or paving solutions, floor polishing is a more economical option. It makes use of the existing concrete slab, not requiring any other material to complete the project.
- Low-Maintenance – This is one of the easiest concrete floors surfaces to clean and maintain. It requires no waxing or buffing to keep it looking polished. Regular sweeping and dry mopping will keep dirt from accumulating. Occasional wet mopping will help loosen stubborn dirt. You don’t even need to use commercial cleaning products.
- Enhanced Lighting – The smooth Minneapolis concrete flooring surface absorbs light and gives off a bright shine. This helps illuminate a room 30% better, minimizing the need for more lighting, thus, helping cut down energy costs in the process.
- Ready to Use – After concrete floor polishing, the concrete surface can already be put in service. This is highly important for properties that could not afford to endure a project that takes too much time, such as hospitals and commercial establishments.
Transform concrete floors into luxurious surfaces with polished concrete. Contact us @ (612) 268-6687 for more info.
We at Minneapolis Concrete Artisans are constantly eager to provide best value services to our customers. No matter how big your project is or what requirements you have, we can transform your Minneapolis concrete flooring surfaces into luxurious spaces at inexpensive costs.
Call us today or email us at your most convenient time. We’d love to discuss your ideas and provide you with answers to help you come to a decision.
Price is between $3 and $12 per square foot.
Prices depend on the complexity of your current surface, but the price range is between $3 and $12.
Yes as long as the concrete is a high-quality material and all the preparation before installing is done properly.
You can DIY concrete polishing, however, it’s not an easy job as it requires using heavy-duty equipment.