Polyaspartic Polyurea Floor Coating Minneapolis | Seamles and Durable
Concrete is the go-to material for any paving or flooring project. However, it is considered more as a base material, soon to be topped off with carpet, tile, wood, or stone. Today, concrete is regarded as more than just a base material. Decorative concrete is highlighting the beauty and functionality of concrete through resurfacing and refinishing applications. One of the most innovative coating systems for concrete surfaces is Polyurea Polyaspartic. It is a two-part material, similar to epoxy, that is used to strengthen concrete surfaces to make it capable of enduring heavy use that suits a garage floor.
Why Choose Polyurea Polyaspartic?
When polyurea polyaspartic was introduced into the world of home remodeling, it was already being used for industrial facilities such as factories, plants, military hangars, and more. Now that it is available for residential use, what makes it an ideal option?
- Polyurea polyaspartic hardens to a smooth and seamless concrete floor surface. If you want something more decorative, micro paint chips and pigments can be added to customize a look and color.
- It only takes one day to install a polyaspartic coating. It hardens in just a few hours and completely cures after 24 hours. This makes it a popular option for urgent and commercial projects that have limited turn around times.
- Polyurea polyaspartic is a Minneapolis garage flooring option that is highly resistant to scratches, impact, abrasion, stains, and other common floor damages. Is UV stable and it does not blush even when exposed to moisture from the concrete. It also will not peel, flake, or chip off.
- Polyurea floor can be installed in any climate or temperature. While epoxy floors can only be installed indoors and with the right setting, this coating can be installed anytime and in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Polyurea floor coatings are an eco-friendly material because it contains low VOC or volatile organic compounds. It is a safe flooring option for homes with kids and pets.
Looking for a Quick but Efficient Concrete Solution? Call (612) 268-6687 and Ask about Polyurea Polyaspartic.
Garage floors are prone to damage and replacing it can be quite expensive. Instead of pulling out the old material and replacing it, why not top it off with a coating that could improve its form and function and keep it in good shape for several years? Minneapolis Concrete Artisans is a premier concrete coating contractor that specializes in resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete surfaces. Our team specializes in installing polyaspartic polyurea concrete coatings on both residential and commercial locations in the Minneapolis, MN area.
For a more detailed discussion about polyaspartic floor installation and garage floor coatings, call us and one of our staff will schedule a consultation for you, free of charge!